Compact, powerful protection (PA-460)
Palo Alto Networks PA-460 brings ML-Powered Next-Generation Firewall capabilities to distributed enterprise branch offices, retail locations, and midsize businesses.
Leave no security gaps. Protect even the smallest parts of your business with the PA-460 Next-Generation Firewall appliance. This small appliance secures your network by preventing a broad range of cyber threats while safely enabling SD-WAN.
• Eight-time Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Network Firewalls
• Leader in the Forrester WaveTM: Enterprise Firewalls, Q3 2020
• Highest Security Effectiveness score in the 2019 NSS Labs NGFW Test Report, with 100% of evasions blocked
• Extends visibility and security to all devices, including unmanaged IoT devices, without the need to deploy additional sensors
• Supports high availability with active/active and active/passive modes
• Delivers predictable performance with security services
• Features a silent, fanless design with an optional redundant power supply for branch and home offices
• Simplifies deployment of large numbers of firewalls with optional Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
|Table 1: PA-460 Performance and Capacities 1|
|Firewall throughput (HTTP/appmix)2||5.2/4.7 Gbps|
|Threat prevention throughput (HTTP/appmix)3||2.4/2.6 Gbps|
|IPsec VPN throughput4||3.1 Gbps|
|New sessions per second5||74,000|
- Results were measured on PAN-OS 10.1.
- Firewall throughput is measured with App-ID and logging enabled, using 64KB HTTP/appmix transactions.
- Threat Prevention throughput is measured with App-ID, IPS, antivirus, antispyware, WildFire, file blocking, and logging enabled, utilizing 64 KB HTTP/ appmix transactions.
- IPsec VPN throughput is measured with 64 KB HTTP transactions and logging enabled
- New sessions per second is measured with application-override utilizing 1 byte HTTP transactions.
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.