End of Life
The SG-5100 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the Quad Core Intel® Atom™ C3558 2.2 GHz, with AES-NI and Intel QuickAssist acceleration to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt.
This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||SG-5100 pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|CPU||Intel “Denverton” Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with Intel QuickAssist & AES-NI|
|CPU Cores||4 Cores|
|Networking||4x GbE RJ45 Intel® SoC Integrated MAC|
2 x GbE RJ45 Intel® i210
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Memory||4GB DDR4 2400 MHz DIMM (max 16 GB, 1x 260-pin SODIMM)|
|Expansion||1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe), 1x M.2 2242 Keyed B/B+M (USB 3.0/SATA), 1x Nano SIM|
|Console Port||1x Mini USB|
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0|
|Cooling||Fanless, Passive CPU Heatsink|
|Power||Input: DC jack with threaded barrel connector|
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 60W
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
US Power Cord included
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C) Operating|
Humidity 5~90% Operating
|Certifications||RoHS, CE/FCC Class B|
EN 55032: 2015 Class B
AS/NZS CISPR 32: 2015 Class B
CISPR 32: 2015 Class B
EN 61000-3-2: 2014 Class A
EN 61000-3-3: 2013
EN 55024: 2010 +A1: 2015Looking for RCM certification? Inquire with our Australia or New Zealand Partners.
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Note: This system uses the case as a heatsink. Please be aware it may feel warm.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Access to the archive of education hangouts on YouTube
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks