The XG-7100 DT desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the 4 Core Intel® Atom® C-3558 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt.
This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||XG-7100 DT pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|CPU||Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz|
|CPU Cores||Four Cores|
|Networking||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports|
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ not supported.
|Storage||32GB eMMC onboard|
Additional storage via M.2 SSD or SATA3
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM)|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x4 slot|
1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported
|Console Port||1x mini-USB Console|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 ports|
2x USB 2.0 ports
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Form Factor||1U 1.75″ x 19″ x 8.5″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Cooling||2x Low-noise active control chassis fans|
|Power||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.5-3A Internal Power Supply|
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
|Environmental||0°C to 60°C Operating Temp|
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950,|
EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ is only supported with the addition of a 10GbE Intel Fiber SFP+ Adapter Card to the system.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for US, EU, UK, ANZ.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ADDING YOUR OWN CARDS TO DISCUSS ADDITIONAL NECESSARY COMPONENTS.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks