The Netgate® SG-2100 Base security gateway appliance with pfSense software delivers unbeatable performance and flexibility in its class.
SG-2100 is ideal for home, remote worker, and small business deployments that require more compute resources to support the use of multiple pfSense add-on packages and VPN performance to support multiple user- and site-to-site connections. Featuring a Dual core ARM64 Cortex A53 1.2 Ghz CPU, a dedicated 1 GbE WAN port (RJ45/SFP cpmbo), (4) 1 GbE Marvell switch ports with a 2.5 Gbps uplink, 4 GB of DDR4 RAM, and 8 GB storage.
|Model||SG-2100 Base pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|CPU||Marvell Armada 3720 (88F3720) ARMv8-A 64-bit Cortex A53 @ 1.2GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Networking||One 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port (RJ45 / SFP Combo)|
Four 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (Marvel 88E6141 switch, uplink at 2.5 Gbps)
LAN ports can be repurposed for additional WAN ports
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board, factory-upgradable to 32 GB M.2 SATA 2242 Solid State Drive (not NVMe compatible)|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4 (not expandable)|
|Expansion||1x M.2 ‘B’ key sockets (SSD, LTE)|
1x miniPCIe (WiFi)
|Console Port||MiniUSB (console cable included)|
|USB Ports||1x 2.0 port|
|LED||3 full color RGB LEDs (Pattern info here)|
|Enclosure||Desktop 1.7″ (42.2 mm) tall x 4.25″ (108 mm) deep x 6.8″ (172.7 mm) wide|
with integrated keyholes for easy wall mounting
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 2.0A, threaded barrel connector|
AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN)
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15P to IEC320-C7
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 (ungrounded) to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 122°F (50°C)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC (Class B), RoHS, UL, RCM, VCCI|
- Not PoE Compatible
- Switched LAN ports do not support STP
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Access to the Netgate Community Forum
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks.
- Please note that Netgate / pfSense Hardware are Direct Imports and all Warranty Returns needs to be logged with Netgate directly by clicking here.