The XG-7100 1U Max 19″ rack mount system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the 4 Core Intel® Atom® C-3558 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt.
This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||XG-7100 1U Max pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|CPU||Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz|
|CPU Cores||Four Cores|
|Networking||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports|
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ are not supported.
|Storage||256GB eMMC onboard|
|Memory||24 GB DDR4|
|Expansion||1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported|
|Console Port||1x mini-USB Console|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 ports|
2x USB 2.0 ports
|Cooling||1x Low-noise active control chassis fan|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12V 5A|
Inlet: Threaded barrel connector
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
|Environmental||0°C to 55°C Operating Temp|
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950,|
EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Note: Copper SFP/SFP+ not supported.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for US, EU, UK, ANZ.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Access to the archive of education hangouts on YouTube
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks.
- Please note that Netgate / pfSense Hardware are Direct Imports and all Warranty Returns needs to be logged with Netgate directly by clicking here.