The XG-1541 RAID 19″ rack mount system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the 8 Core Intel® Xeon® D-1541 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt.
This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||XG-1541 RAID pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1541, 2.1 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|CPU Cores||Eight Cores, 45W|
|Networking||Dual LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 1 Gigabit Ethernet|
Dual LAN via SoC 10GBase-T
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
|Storage||2 x 256GB M.2 SATA SSD*|
|Memory||32 GB DDR4 RDIMM|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 (in x4) AOC Slot|
6x SATA3 ports
|Other Ports||1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400|
1x IPMI Port
1x VGA Port
1x Fast UART 16550 Serial Port (header)
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0 ports|
Hard drive activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
Information LED (temp., status)
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount – CSE-505-203B|
|Form Factor||1U 1.7″x17.2″x9.8″|
|Cooling||200W Low-noise PS with PFC: Active CPU fan, 40mm chassis fan|
|Power||1x SATA DOM power connector|
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX
|Environmental||10°C to 35°C Operating Temp|
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Power Consumption||20W (idle)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ADDING YOUR OWN CARD TO DISCUSS ADDITIONAL NECESSARY COMPONENTS.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Access to the archive of education hangouts on YouTube
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks