Compact, powerful protection (PA-220R)
Palo Alto Networks PA-220R is a ruggedized ML-Powered Next-Generation Firewall that brings next-generation capabilities to industrial applications in harsh environments.
Leave no security gaps. Protect even the smallest parts of your business with the PA-220R Next-Generation Firewall appliance. This small appliance secures your network by preventing a broad range of cyber threats while safely enabling SD-WAN.
• Nine-time Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant® for Network Firewalls
• Leader in the Forrester WaveTM: Enterprise Firewalls, Q3 2020
• Highest Security Effectiveness score in the 2019 NSS Labs NGFW Test Report, with 100% of evasions blocked
• Certified to IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 environmental and testing standards for vibration, temperature, and immunity to electromagnetic interference.
|Table 1: PA-220R Performance and Capacities 1|
|Firewall throughput (HTTP/appmix)2||575/540 Mbps|
|Threat prevention throughput (HTTP/appmix)3||275/320 Mbps|
|IPsec VPN throughput4||540 Mbps|
|New sessions per second5||4,300|
- Results were measured on PAN-OS 10.0.
- Firewall throughput is measured with App-ID and logging enabled, using 64KB HTTP/appmix transactions.
- Threat Prevention throughput is measured with App-ID, IPS, antivirus, antispyware, WildFire, file blocking, and logging enabled, utilizing 64 KB HTTP/ appmix transactions.
- IPsec VPN throughput is measured with 64 KB HTTP transactions and logging enabled
- New sessions per second is measured with application-override utilizing 1 byte HTTP transactions.
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.