The XG-1537 RAID 19″ rack mount system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the 8 Core Intel® Xeon® D-1537 processor with AES-NI to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt.
This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||XG-1537 RAID pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1537, 1.7 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|CPU Cores||Eight Cores, 16 Threads, 35W|
|Networking||Dual 1GbE RJ45 LAN via Intel® i350-AM2|
Dual 10G SFP+ LAN via SoC
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T
|Storage||2 x 256GB Micron M.2 SSD|
|Memory||32 GB DDR4 RDIMM|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 slot|
M.2 PCI-E 3.0 x4 (SATA support) M Key 2242/2280
6x SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports via SoC
|Other Ports||1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400|
1x IPMI RJ45 Dedicated Port (Realtek RTL8201N PHY)
1x VGA Port (Aspeed AST2400)
1x SuperDOM power connector
Headers for TPM, GPIO, SMbus
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0 ports (front)|
2x USB 2.0 ports (via header)
Hard drive activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
Information LED (temp., status)
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount|
|Form Factor||1U 1.7″x17.2″x9.8″|
|Cooling||200W Low-noise PS with PFC: Active CPU fan, 40mm chassis fan|
|Power||1x SATA DOM power connector|
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX
|Environmental||0°C to 60°C Operating Temp|
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Power Consumption||20 W (idle)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE ADDING YOUR OWN CARD TO DISCUSS ADDITIONAL NECESSARY COMPONENTS.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Access to the archive of education hangouts on YouTube
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks.
- Please note that Netgate / pfSense Hardware are Direct Imports and all Warranty Returns needs to be logged with Netgate directly by clicking here.