The SG-1100 is Netgate’s replacement for the highly successful SG-1000.
Consumer and business customers will quickly appreciate that this product packs a serious punch with the factory edition of pfSense® software, world-class price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price. The SG-1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores.
|Model||SG-1100 pfSense® Security Gateway Appliance|
|SoC||Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz|
|System Memory||1 GB DDR4 RAM on board|
|Storage||8 GB EMMC|
|Network Interfaces||1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch|
3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT)
1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
|USB||1x USB 3.0|
1x USB 2.0
1x Micro USB port (console)
|Misc||Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED|
|Power||12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)|
|Power Consumption||3.48W (idle)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Enclosure||Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33″ x 3.33″ x 1.25″)|
|Hardware Warranty||1 year standard. Second year available only at time of purchase.|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS.|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Full access to in-depth resources that will help you get started, and leverage the full value of pfSense:
- Access to the continuously updated official pfSense Book (700+ pages)
- ACB Auto-Configuration Backup Service for your Netgate Security Gateway Appliance
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Not POE compatible
- (1) Does not support mSATA or LTE cards
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks