The Netgate® 4100 with pfSense® Plus software is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It combines the power of a Dual-Core Intel® Atom® C3338R Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI, and 4 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 8.15 Gbps of L3 routing across six independent – (2) 1 GbE and (4) 2.5 GbE – flexible WAN/LAN ports.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||Netgate 4100 Base|
|CPU||Intel® Atom® C3338R with QAT, 2-core @ 1.8 GHz (Denverton family)|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Physical Network I/O ports||(2) Auto media detect 1 Gbps (RJ45 copper / SFP fiber) Combo WAN ports|
(4) 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 “direct” (unswitched) ethernet LAN ports
|Storage||16 GB eMMC (onboard – soldered) upgradable to 128 GB NVMe M.2 SSD with 4100 Max|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4 w/o ECC, single channel|
|Physical Expansion Card Slots|
|1x m.2 (Key-B slot) NVMe (PCIe)|
|Console Port||1x auto-detect console port: “Cisco pinout” RJ45 + micro-USB (micro-USB cable included with each system)|
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0 jacks (USB-A female) Located on left side rear when viewed from system front|
|LED||3x 4-color LEDs (RGB + amber) Software / bootloader controllable via Microchip MCU|
|Enclosure||Desktop – Aluminum, plastic, and steel enclosure.|
10 x 7.88 x 1.88 inches
254 x 200 x 47.63 mm
|Mounting||Optional wall or rack mount kit|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 5.0A (60W), threaded (locking) barrel connector|
– AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN) –
– Power Cord: One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included depending on the regional system SKU on box.
– US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15-P to IEC320-C7
– UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
– EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F) – ambient|
|Certifications||CE, CB, FCC (Class B), RoHS, CCATS, UL, RCM, UKCA|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense Plus software
- Not PoE Compatible
- Ships with your choice of Australian, UK, EU or USA cords. Easily changed by purchasing compatible AC power cord with IEC320-C7 (2 PIN) plug (visual example)
- Optional wall mount available
- Note: This system uses the case as a heatsink. Please be aware it may feel warm when in use
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Complimentary 24×7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks.
- Please note that Netgate / pfSense Hardware are Direct Imports and all Warranty Returns needs to be logged with Netgate directly by clicking here.
Netgate 4100 Base – #netgate