PARTNER ENABLED PREMIUM SUPPORT
Premium Support—Service Overview
PAN-SVC-BKLN-460 | Palo Alto Networks Premium Support offering enhances your in-house resources with technical experts available to support your Palo Alto Networks security infrastructure. This support level also gives you access to Security Assurance to assist when security incidents occur and you need to augment your staff with security experts. Premium Support is ideal for organizations that want to work directly with Palo Alto Networks to address their support needs with 24/7, year-round assistance as well as keep up to date with the latest upgrades and updates.
Premium Support provides access to:
• Feature releases and software updates: Stay current with the latest features and software updates.
• Subscription services updates: To ensure your Palo Alto Networks deployment stays up to date, you can configure devices to automatically download App-ID™ technology, URL Filtering, DNS Security, Threat Prevention, and WildFire® service updates. Alternatively, these updates can be downloaded and manually applied.
• Security Assurance: In the event you detect suspicious activity in your network, Security Assurance gives customers access to our security experts with unique threat intelligence tools and practices for your Palo Alto Networks footprint. Our team will help orient initial investigations, facilitate the collection of logs and indicators of compromise (IOCs), while expediting hand-off to your preferred incident response (IR) vendor. See End User Support Agreement for latest details
• Direct access to product experts: Interact with a support engineer trained to quickly understand and resolve your unique challenges.
• Premium Support availability: Enjoy 24/7 support for issues of all severities, with Platinum senior engineers available around the clock to assist.
• Online customer-support portal: A feature-rich platform provides access to product documentation, problem resolution databases, peer-to-peer interaction, and support case management.
• Case management: Submit, update, check status, and manage support cases for all your supported Palo Alto Networks products via the online Customer Support Portal.
• Documentation and FAQs: Access product manuals, technical guides, software release notes, and frequently asked questions (FAQs) to streamline operation and incident resolution.
• Next-business-day delivery for parts and hardware replacement: Get fast turnaround for hardware replacement. Note: Next-Business-Day Delivery Service is subject to certain limitations. Please see the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Process Policy for details.
• (Optional) 4-hour RMA service for parts and hardware replacement: For an additional fee, hardware replacement services can be upgraded to a 4-hour shipment for a rapid RMA turnaround. 4-Hour Premium Support RMA is an optional upgrade to Premium Support for customers and data centers requiring mission-critical response times that are located within a specified range of a Palo Alto Networks service location. With the optional upgrade to 4-Hour Premium or 4-Hour Partner Premium Support, Palo Alto Networks will make commercially reasonable best efforts to deliver replacement component hardware to you within four hours from issuance of an RMA, 24/7, year-round. Check availability in your geographic area (learn more here).