The Netgate® SG-6100 Max is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It is ideal for home, remote workers, and small businesses who require flexible port configurations for high-speed WAN and LAN connectivity.
The 6100 combines the power of an Intel C3558 Quad Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI, and 8 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 18 Gbps of L3 routing across 8 Independent 1 GbE, 2.5 GbE, and 10 GbE Flexible WAN/LAN ports.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|CPU||Intel® Atom® C3558 with QAT, 4-core @ 2.2 GHz (Denverton family)|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|Physical Network I/O ports||(2) 10 Gbps SFP+ cage (WAN)|
(2) Auto media detect 1 Gbps (RJ45 copper / SFP fiber) “Combo Port” (WAN)
(4) 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 “direct” (unswitched) ethernet (LAN)
|Storage||128GB NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 w/o ECC, single channel|
|Physical Expansion Card Slots||2x m.2 (Key-B slot) with dual-SIM (LTE, Wi-Fi, or NVMe) (PCIe, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)|
|1x Mini-PCie Slot (Wi-Fi Only)|
|Console Port||1 x auto-detect console port: “Cisco pinout” RJ45 + micro-USB (micro-USB cable included with each system)|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.0 jacks (USB-A female) (located on Right Side Rear)|
|LED||3 x RGB LED(s) software / bootloader controllable via Microchip MCU|
|Enclosure||Desktop – Aluminum, plastic, and steel enclosure.|
10 x 7.88 x 1.88 inches
254 x 200 x 47.63 mm
|Mounting||Optional wall mount kit|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 5.0A (60W), threaded (locking) barrel connector.|
Specifications (not final):
– AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN) – Power Cord: One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
– US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15-P to IEC320-C7
– UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
– EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
– ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 (ungrounded) to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F) – ambient|
|Certifications||FCC (Class B), IEC / CE, CB, UL, RoHS, RCM|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense Plus software
- Not PoE Compatible
- Ships with US 3 prong power cord. Easily changed by purchasing a IEC320-C13 (3 PIN) compatible power cord (visual example)
- Optional wall mount available
- Note: This system uses the case as a heatsink, please be aware it may feel warm when in use
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Complimentary 24×7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks