The Netgate 6100 Max is one of the most versatile security gateways in its class. It is ideal for home, remote workers, and small businesses who require flexible port configurations for high-speed WAN and LAN connectivity.
The Netgate 6100 Max combines the power of an Intel C3558 Quad Core CPU with integrated QuickAssist & AES-NI, and 8 GB of memory for a snappy user experience, delivering over 18 Gbps of L3 routing across 8 Independent 1 GbE, 2.5 GbE, and 10 GbE Flexible WAN/LAN ports.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, systems with pfSense Plus software meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
|Model||Netgate 6100 Max|
|CPU||Intel® Atom® C3558 with QAT, 4-core @ 2.2 GHz (Denverton family)|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|Physical Network I/O ports||(2) 10 Gbps SFP+ cage (WAN)|
(2) Auto media detect 1 Gbps (RJ45 copper / SFP fiber) “Combo Port” (WAN)
(4) 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 “direct” (unswitched) ethernet (LAN)
|Storage||128GB NVMe M.2 SSD|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 w/o ECC, single channel|
|Physical Expansion Card Slots||2x m.2 (Key-B slot) with dual-SIM (LTE, Wi-Fi, or NVMe) (PCIe, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)|
|1x Mini-PCie Slot (Wi-Fi Only)|
|Console Port||1 x auto-detect console port: “Cisco pinout” RJ45 + micro-USB (micro-USB cable included with each system)|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.0 jacks (USB-A female) (located on Right Side Rear)|
|LED||3 x RGB LED(s) software / bootloader controllable via Microchip MCU|
|Enclosure||Desktop – Aluminum, plastic, and steel enclosure.|
10 x 7.88 x 1.88 inches
254 x 200 x 47.63 mm
|Mounting||Optional wall mount kit|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 5.0A (60W), threaded (locking) barrel connector.|
Specifications (not final):
– AC Inlet: IEC320-C7 (2 PIN) – Power Cord: One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
– US Power Cord: NEMA 1-15-P to IEC320-C7
– UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C7
– EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C7
– ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 (ungrounded) to IEC320-C7
|Environmental||0°C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F) – ambient|
|Certifications||FCC (Class B), IEC / CE, CB, UL, RoHS, RCM|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense Plus software
- Not PoE Compatible
- Ships with US 3 prong power cord. Easily changed by purchasing a IEC320-C13 (3 PIN) compatible power cord (visual example)
- Optional wall mount available
- Note: This system uses the case as a heatsink, please be aware it may feel warm when in use
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense Plus software:
- Complimentary 24×7 zero-to-ping support from Netgate Global Support
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Automatic Encrypted Configuration Backup Service
- Prices may fluctuate without notice due to Rand/Dollar exchange rate.
- Kindly confirm pricing and availability prior to placing an order.
- Imported product with an approximate lead time of 2 weeks.
- Please note that Netgate / pfSense Hardware are Direct Imports and all Warranty Returns needs to be logged with Netgate directly by clicking here.